Our Strawberry ‘n Mascarpone limited edition yoghurt with a touch of balsamic gives a taste tingling twist to a classic Eton Mess. Give our recipe from Olivia Williamson a whirl for your next dinner party or summer BBQ.
Alrighty, you’ll need:
- 200ml double cream
- 450g The Collective Strawberry ‘n’ Mascarpone Yoghurt
- 2-3 tbsp. runny honey
- 3 handfuls fresh strawberries, stems removed and chopped roughly + more for serving
- 3 meringue nests, crushed
- Fresh mint, to serve (optional)
Now you need to:
- Whisk the cream until it forms soft peaks, then gently fold in the yoghurt.
- Sweeten to taste by whisking in the honey.
- Fold in the strawberries and meringue and serve immediately in glasses, with a sprig of mint on top, if desired.
If you make our Strawberry and Mascarpone Eton Mess, then share it with us on social media and tag us in your creations using #thecollectivekitchen and we might have to treat you!
Facebook – thecollectiveinuk
Twitter – collectivedairy
Instagram – thecollectiveuk